Thank you for signing up!
Download your "Luckiest Man Alive" PDF file (3MB) here
It started as a 20-minute talk by museum director Andy Parks, but it became a 45-minute discussion on World War 1 aviation. If you too are fascinated, you can support our work to record all the museum stories, by purchasing other talk transcripts.
You may also enjoy...
our booklet, Men of the First War in the Third Dimension, the story of a museum full of stories from personal friendships with WWI pilots.
This 32-page e-book gives an overview of WWI aviation and Parks family adventures, including
- Nurse who argued, saving a life
- Why an officer wouldn't escape
- Sent home to die by the Soviet Union
- Pilots wrote Mutiny on the Bounty
- Escape from Czechoslovakia
- Saudi prince forgot to pay the bill
The e-book is available in e-pub, Kindle, and PDF formats.